SAN MATEO, Calif., Nov. 15, 2018 – Cloudian today announced that its revenue for the first three quarters of fiscal 2019 (Feb. 1-Oct. 31, 2018) doubled over the same period last year. Key drivers of this growth included a 50 percent increase in new customers and strong momentum in repeat purchases by existing customers, with notable wins including sales to one of the world’s largest media companies, a top U.S. university, a major consumer electronics retailer and government health agencies in both the U.S. and Europe.
Cloudian’s expanding market footprint reflects its position as the leading specialist in providing fully S3-compatible, on-premises object storage that works seamlessly in managing and protecting data across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Other highlights over the last three quarters include the following:
- Increased Channel Traction
- 130 new reseller partners
- More than 300 percent growth in reseller revenue contribution
- Broader Geographic Reach
- 50 percent increase in worldwide sales and service team
- New European headquarters in Amsterdam and engineering center in Milan
- Extended customer base to encompass nearly 25 countries